California State University, Fullerton


Our Best Match:

What kind of visa is required? (University Extended Education programs)

The International Student Services office of University Extended Education will issue an I-20 form for international students to apply for an F-1 student visa.  Please visit the website for additional information

You May Be Interested In:

Didn't Find Your Answer?

Try searching our site or send us a message.

Are You Satisfied With Your Answer?

This is useful. This response answers my question completely.
This is adequate. This answer helped but could be improved.
No, this does not answer my question.