California State University, Fullerton


Our Best Match:

What is different about degrees offered through University Extended Education?

Degrees offered through University Extended Education are offered on a self-support basis at times and in locations not supported by State General Fund appropriations.  There is no difference in the degree program requirements and the degree is awarded from the University, not University Extended Education. For information about degree programs currently offered through University Extended Education, please visit the website

You May Be Interested In:

Didn't Find Your Answer?

Try searching our site or send us a message.

Are You Satisfied With Your Answer?

This is useful. This response answers my question completely.
This is adequate. This answer helped but could be improved.
No, this does not answer my question.