California State University, Fullerton


Our Best Match:

How do I transfer my veteran's benefits from another school?

You will need to complete a "Change of VA Education Program or Place of Training" form requesting transfer of your benefits to CSU Fullerton and submit it to the Veterans Certification office in LH 540.  You can find this form here:  Please be sure to select the form for your correct chapter of benefits.

You May Be Interested In:

Didn't Find Your Answer?

Try searching our site or send us a message.

Are You Satisfied With Your Answer?

This is useful. This response answers my question completely.
This is adequate. This answer helped but could be improved.
No, this does not answer my question.