Our Best Match:
How can I use my parent's military benefits?
If a parent has unused chapter benefits that they wish to transfer to their child or spouse, they must first contact the department of Veteran Affairs to secure a certificate of eligibilty in their dependent's name. More information is available at www.gibill.va.gov or by calling them at 888.442.4551. Once the new Certificate of eligility has been secured, please bring it and the veteran's DD-214 to the Veterans Certification office in LH 540.
You May Be Interested In:
- What do you need for me to start using my veterans benefits at CSU Fullerton?
- Why should I choose your school?
- How do I apply for the Cal Vet Fee Waiver?
- I don't want to be certified for the coming semester, how do I stop the process?
- I have a Cal Vet fee waiver but according to my portal I still owe the University money? Why?
Didn't Find Your Answer?
Are You Satisfied With Your Answer?