California State University, Fullerton


Our Best Match:

I don't want to be certified for the coming semester, how do I stop the process?

If a student wishes to not have their coursework certified for a particular semester, they must come in to the Veterans Certification office in LH 540 to complete a "No Certification Request" form prior to the beginning of the term. If the student comes in after the term has begun, it may be possible to have a certification cancelled, but it may result in a debt to the VA. For more information, please contact the Veterans Certification office during regular business hours at 657.278.2373.

You May Be Interested In:

Didn't Find Your Answer?

Try searching our site or send us a message.

Are You Satisfied With Your Answer?

This is useful. This response answers my question completely.
This is adequate. This answer helped but could be improved.
No, this does not answer my question.