Our Best Match:
I don't want to be certified for the coming semester, how do I stop the process?
If a student wishes to not have their coursework certified for a particular semester, they must come in to the Veterans Certification office in LH 540 to complete a "No Certification Request" form prior to the beginning of the term. If the student comes in after the term has begun, it may be possible to have a certification cancelled, but it may result in a debt to the VA. For more information, please contact the Veterans Certification office during regular business hours at 657.278.2373.
You May Be Interested In:
- How do I choose a roommate?
- How do I withdraw from the school?
- Can I defer my admission?
- How do I apply as an international student?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
Didn't Find Your Answer?
Are You Satisfied With Your Answer?