Our Best Match:
How do I apply for the Cal Vet Fee Waiver?
The Cal Vet Fee Waiver is a benefit provided by the state of California for the dependents of service-connected disabled or deceased veterans. To apply for this benefit, please visit calvet.ca.gov and submit your application to your local county Veterans Service Office. Please note that the Cal Vet Fee waiver must be renewed annually. Also, please note that the Cal Vet Fee waiver takes care of the tuition fee, but that the student is still responsible to pay any campus-based fees. More information about tuition and fees are available here: sfs.fullerton.edu
You May Be Interested In:
- What do you need for me to start using my veterans benefits at CSU Fullerton?
- Can the application fee be waived?
- What are the conditions for receiving a waiver of the enrollment deposit?
- What is the application fee?
- Can I opt out of any fees?
Didn't Find Your Answer?
Are You Satisfied With Your Answer?