California State University, Fullerton


Our Best Match:

I am a transfer student who will only have 56 units at the end of the spring semester; can I enroll in Summer Session to complete my final four units?

Yes, you may earn units over the summer to reach the 60 unit minimum requirement as long as none of the units fulfill the 'Golden 4" requirement.

You May Be Interested In:

Didn't Find Your Answer?

Try searching our site or send us a message.

Are You Satisfied With Your Answer?

This is useful. This response answers my question completely.
This is adequate. This answer helped but could be improved.
No, this does not answer my question.