Our Best Match:
Why do I have multiple holds?
Holds may be placed against a student record for a variety of issues including for final transcripts, outstanding financial charges, immunization requirements or mandatory advisement.. Since a student could have more than one of these issues to settle before registering, more than one hold is possible.
You May Be Interested In:
- Do I have to submit immunization records?
- I am a transfer student who will only have 56 units at the end of the spring semester; can I enroll in Summer Session to complete my final four units?
- What do I do if I have a conflict in my schedule?
- How do I apply for concurrent enrollment?
- How do I get my hold released?
Didn't Find Your Answer?
Are You Satisfied With Your Answer?