Our Best Match:
What is an enrollment deposit?
An enrollment deposit is $250.00 fee that a student pays to reserve his or her place in the entering class. This is a portion of the student's fees so it is not an additional fee but part of the student's total cost.
You May Be Interested In:
- How can I find out if I qualify for an enrollment deposit waiver?
- Who is required to pay the enrollment deposit?
- What happens if I pay the enrollment deposit and find out later that I qualified for a waiver?
- How do I register for classes?
- Why was my enrollment deposit payment rejected?
Didn't Find Your Answer?
Are You Satisfied With Your Answer?