Our Best Match:
When do I pay the enrollment deposit?
You must pay the enrollment deposit at the time you accept admission to CSU Fullerton. You will receive an email confirmation when you accept and make a payment. Once the payment has posted to your Student Account, another email will be sent to confirm the payment has been received and your admission acceptance has been confirmed. The email will be sent to your CSU Fullerton email address, which can be accessed through your Student Portal
You May Be Interested In:
- Who is required to pay the enrollment deposit?
- What happens if I pay the enrollment deposit and find out later that I qualified for a waiver?
- How can I find out if I qualify for an enrollment deposit waiver?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- When is the deadline to pay tuition?
Didn't Find Your Answer?
Are You Satisfied With Your Answer?