Our Best Match:
What happens if I decide not to attend CSU Fullerton after accepting my admission offer?
Please notify the Admission and Records office as soon as possible if you have decided not to attend. If you have already registered for classes, be sure to drop all of your classes. If you were required to pay the enrollment deposit, this amount will be forfeited as the deposit is not refundable. If you choose to consider enrolling at CSU Fullerton in the future, you will need to reapply for admission and meet the admission requirements and deadlines at that time.
You May Be Interested In:
- How many students are enrolled?
- How do I accept my admission offer?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- What are some fun things to do in town?
Didn't Find Your Answer?
Are You Satisfied With Your Answer?