California State University, Fullerton


Our Best Match:

How do I file a petition?

Petitions are a way to ask for an exception to a standard procedure or registration deadline on campus.  Depending on the type of exception you are requesting, the petition form and process may vary. If you are seeking an exception to a current term registration deadline or procedure (e.g. "Late Add Petition", "Late Withdrawal Petition", etc.), you can get the forms at  

If you need additional information, check the term Registration Guide under "Registration Instructions".  If you still have questions, please contact the Admissions and Records Service Center in LH-114 or by calling (657)278-7601.  For other types of petitions, including retroactive registration requests, you can find information and the appropriate form at

You May Be Interested In:

Didn't Find Your Answer?

Try searching our site or send us a message.

Are You Satisfied With Your Answer?

This is useful. This response answers my question completely.
This is adequate. This answer helped but could be improved.
No, this does not answer my question.