California State University, Fullerton


Our Best Match:

What are my options if I am failing a class?

If you are doing poorly in a class, the first thing to do is discuss your class performance with the instructor.  He or she may be able to provide you with guidance on how to improve your performance.  If you are an undergraduate who receives below a grade of "C", you may want to consider repeating the course.  Information on the repeat policy can be found at  Poor academic performance, e.g. lack of effort or poor attendance, is not evidence of a serious and compelling reason for withdrawal.

You May Be Interested In:

Didn't Find Your Answer?

Try searching our site or send us a message.

Are You Satisfied With Your Answer?

This is useful. This response answers my question completely.
This is adequate. This answer helped but could be improved.
No, this does not answer my question.