Our Best Match:
What are my options if I am failing a class?
If you are doing poorly in a class, the first thing to do is discuss your class performance with the instructor. He or she may be able to provide you with guidance on how to improve your performance. If you are an undergraduate who receives below a grade of "C", you may want to consider repeating the course. Information on the repeat policy can be found at http://www.fullerton.edu/admissions/resources/forms/FAQs-UG%20REPEAT%20POLICY%20REV-WEB%20POSTING-SEPT%202013.pdf. Poor academic performance, e.g. lack of effort or poor attendance, is not evidence of a serious and compelling reason for withdrawal.
You May Be Interested In:
- How do I get a course description?
- What meal plans are available?
- Why should I choose your school?
- What kind of financial aid is available for graduate students?
- What type of crime occurs on the Irvine campus?
Didn't Find Your Answer?
Are You Satisfied With Your Answer?