Our Best Match:
How do I enroll in Course Match?
CSU Fully Online Courses (formerly known as CourseMatch)
Students now have access to more online courses at other CSU campuses. To participate in this program during the regular academic year (fall and spring), undergraduate students must have:
· Completed at least one term and earned at least 12 units at CSUF as a matriculated student
· Earned at least a 2.0 GPA at CSUF
· Enrolled at CSUF during the period of concurrent enrollment, and
· Paid tuition fees as a full-time student
To learn more about this program, the courses offered, and to apply, click here. Students should consult with an academic advisor to determine if the course(s) will apply to degree requirements.
Q: What if the course I want to take through CSU Fully Online has prerequisites?
A: Students are responsible for meeting the prerequisites for CSU Fully Online courses and should be prepared to provide documentation to the host campus as evidence of completing the prerequisites.
Q: Is the CSU Fully Online program right for me?
A: You may answer the eligibility questionnaire on the CSU Fully Online Program homepage to see if you are eligible to participate.
· If you are eligible, make sure this program is right for you by completing the Online Readiness Self-Assessment. Before enrolling in an online course at another CSU, you should consult with your academic advisor to determine if the course can apply to degree requirements.
Q: How will the courses transfer?
A: Credit earned at the CSU campus offering the online course is automatically reported to CSUF and included on your transcript as transfer coursework.
Q: What if I cannot participate in the online course for which I registered?
A: To drop or withdraw from the course, follow the policies, deadlines, and guidelines of the host campus. Be sure to verify the deadlines since they will differ from CSUF’s deadlines.
Q: Where can I get more information?
A: For additional information, please visit the CSU Fully Online Program website.
You May Be Interested In:
- When do I register for classes?
- How do I register for classes?
- How do I get a course description?
- What is Early Start?
- Do I need to apply to the Irvine campus to take classes there?
Didn't Find Your Answer?
Are You Satisfied With Your Answer?