Our Best Match:
How do I checkout a short-term laptop/iPad?
Laptops/iPads* are available for pick-up at the Student Genius Corner (SGC) located on the first floor of Pollak Library North or Titan Student Union (TSU) at the main lobby. The laptops/iPads* must be returned 30 minutes before our service desk closes. Laptops/iPads* may be taken outside of the Library or TSU.
Laptops/iPads* may be checked out for FREE by currently enrolled CSUF students, with no holds, and are ideal for working on assignments and surfing the web. Students must present their TitanCard/photo I.D. to checkout a laptop/iPad*.
Laptops/iPads* can only be returned at the location where they were picked, i.e. laptops/iPads picked up in the Library must be returned to the SGC desk and vice versa.
*TSU only checks out laptops.
For more information on how checkout a laptop/iPad visit: http://sts.fullerton.edu/equipment
You May Be Interested In:
- What are the school policies on laptops?
- How do I checkout a long-term laptop?
- How do I check the status of my graduation application?
- Why is it taking so long for my application for graduation to be processed?
- Does your school have a wireless network?
Didn't Find Your Answer?
Are You Satisfied With Your Answer?