California State University, Fullerton


Our Best Match:

How do I change my personal information?

Much of your personal information can be changed through the Titan Online Student Center located in the Student Portal (e.g. address, phone, emergency contact, privacy setting).  However, name changes cannot be made through the Titan Online Student Center.   You will need to come to the Admissions and Records Service Center in LH-114 with picture identification to complete a Change of Name Request.  Documentation of the name change will be required and must be an original.  Original documents that will be accepted  are marriage license, divorce decree, legal name change, certificate  of citizenship (for inspection only), currently valid passport or Social Security card.  Students who are also past or current CSUF employees, must request a change of name through Human Resources located in College Park 700.

You May Be Interested In:

Didn't Find Your Answer?

Try searching our site or send us a message.

Are You Satisfied With Your Answer?

This is useful. This response answers my question completely.
This is adequate. This answer helped but could be improved.
No, this does not answer my question.