Our Best Match:
What is considered full-time status?
For purposes of enrollment status, full time is defined as taking 12 or more units in a semester. For purposes of fees and tuition calculation, a student is required to pay full time fees when enrolled in 7 or more units.
You May Be Interested In:
- What is the status of my application?
- What is your grading policy?
- When are campus break periods (e.g. spring, fall, winter)?
- What are the hours of operation on campus?
- How many students are enrolled?
Didn't Find Your Answer?
Are You Satisfied With Your Answer?