Our Best Match:
How do I apply as a transfer student?
To apply as a transfer student, please go to the on line application at www.csumentor.edu. Please observe the initial filing period of August 1st thru August 31st to submit a spring application for the January term or October 1st thru November 30th to submit an application for the September term. For additional information on transfering to Cal State Fullerton, you may want to contact our Outreach Transfer Center located in LH-501B or by calling (657) 278-3358.
You May Be Interested In:
- I am ready to transfer to Cal State Fullerton now and don't want to wait for the spring term. Is there a way to take CSUF classes now?
- How are my transfer credits evaluated?
- How do I check the status of my transfer credits?
- How do I transfer my veteran's benefits from another school?
- Can I transfer my financial aid to or from another school?
- I am a transfer student who will only have 56 units at the end of the spring semester; can I enroll in Summer Session to complete my final four units?
- How do I apply?
- How many students are enrolled?
- How do I apply as an adult re-entry student?
- How do I apply for a scholarship?
- How do I set up direct deposit?
Didn't Find Your Answer?
Are You Satisfied With Your Answer?