Our Best Match:
Can I defer my admission?
Students are admitted for a specific term. If a student is unable to begin his or her studies that term, he or she will need to reapply for a future term.
You May Be Interested In:
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I accept my admission offer?
- How do I get an enrollment or degree verification?
- What happens if I am late paying my fees and tuition?
Didn't Find Your Answer?
Are You Satisfied With Your Answer?