Our Best Match:
How do I register for a closed course?
You may "waitlist" a class through the registration system. Information on "waitlisting" is available in the term Registration Guide, www.fullerton.edu/admissions/CurrentStudent/registration.asp. Once classes begin, you can also contact the course instructor or academic department of the course to determine if there is a possibility of getting a permit to add the class. Priority for permits is generally reserved for those students who are graduation candidates or majors in the course's department.
You May Be Interested In:
- When do I register for classes?
- How do I register for classes?
- How do I get a course description?
- How do I enroll in Course Match?
- How do I find out about waitlisting a class that is closed?
Didn't Find Your Answer?
Are You Satisfied With Your Answer?