Our Best Match:
What do I do if I have a conflict in my schedule?
The registration system will not allow you to register for classes that have a time conflict. If you intentionally plan to register for classes that conflict, you need to verify with the class instructors, how you plan to complete requirements for both classes which have conflicting time schedules. If approval is given to register for a class with a time conflict, the department needs to contact the Registration Coordinator in Admissions and Records giving you permission for the schedule conflict and you will need to work with the Registration Coordinator to be administratively enrolled in the course.
You May Be Interested In:
- How can I get a copy of my timetable?
- What do I do if I have a conflict in exam times?
- My spring schedule is different than I said it would be on my application, what do I do?
- When are campus break periods (e.g. spring, fall, winter)?
- What are the school policies on closings / cancellations?
Didn't Find Your Answer?
Are You Satisfied With Your Answer?