Our Best Match:
What do I do if I'm having problems with Titan Online?
I cannot login to Titan Online:
- Titan Online can only be accessed via the Campus Portal. Login to your Portal from http://my.fullerton.edu > Click on Titan Online (Note: A new window will open, if you have any pop-up blockers they must be disabled.)
I am logged in to my Portal but still cannot login to Titan Online:
- If you just created your Portal username, you must wait 24 – 48 hours before Titan Online is made available to you.
- If it has been more than 24 – 48 hours contact the Student IT Help Desk at 657.278.8888.
I want to check my application status:
- Go to http://admissions.fullerton.edu/prospectivestudent/app_status.php, and follow instructions for Viewing Application Status.
I want to view my unofficial transcript:
- Login to your Portal from http://my.fullerton.edu > Click on Titan Online (Note: A new window will open, if you have any pop-up blockers they must be disabled.) > Click on Student Center under the Student Self Service block > Under Academics click on My Academics > Click on View Transcript
I want to view my TDA:
- Go to http://admissions.fullerton.edu/formerstudent/degreeaudit.php > Click on TDA Request Web Tutorial for instructions on how to view your TDA.
I want to Add/Drop/Swap/Edit my classes
- Go to http://admissions.fullerton.edu/currentstudent/registration.php > Click on Registration Web Tutorial for instructions on registration.
If these options did not resolve your issue, contact the Student IT Help Desk at 657.278.8888 for technical support.
You May Be Interested In:
- What is Titan Online?
- How do I fix an error on my Titan Degree Audit?
- Where do I go for technical support?
- How do I access my Titan Degree Audit (TDA)?
- What if I cannot pay the enrollment deposit online?
Didn't Find Your Answer?
Are You Satisfied With Your Answer?