Our Best Match:
Can I transfer my financial aid to or from another school?
Students can only receive Financial Aid at one institution at a time. If the student is transferring from one institution to another, the new institution would award the student Financial aid
You May Be Interested In:
- How do I apply as a transfer student?
- How do I transfer my veteran's benefits from another school?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- How do I set up direct deposit?
- What loans are available?
Didn't Find Your Answer?
Are You Satisfied With Your Answer?