Our Best Match:
How do I change my name on my academic records?
Name changes cannot be made through the Titan Online Student Center. You will need to come to the Admissions and Records Service Center in LH-114 with picture identification to complete a Change of Name Request. Documentation of the name change will be required and must be an original. Original documents that will be accepted are marriage license, divorce decree, legal name change, certificate of citizenship (for inspection only), currently valid passport or Social Security card. Students who are also past or current CSUF employees, must request a change of name through Human Resources located in College Park 700.
You May Be Interested In:
- How do I declare or change my major or minor?
- How do I change my personal information?
- How do I change the name I want on my diploma?
- How do I find out my account balance?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
Didn't Find Your Answer?
Are You Satisfied With Your Answer?